Early Bird Dinner – Before a concert at the NCH
The NCH is just a five minute walk away from Dax Restaurant; so we are a perfect location for pre-concert dining.
The NCH Summer Season is in full swing with many lunch time events, so its a good time to remind you about our pre-theatre / early bird menu.
Pre-Theatre – Early Bird menu bookings are accepted between 5:30pm and 6:30pm Tuesday to Friday; tables must be fully vacated by 7.30pm sharp to make way for later sittings. But that, of course is perfect timing for a perambulation to Earl’s Fort Terrace and the National Concert Hall.
Our early bird / pre-theatre menu is very competitively priced at €24.50 for 2 courses and €29.50 for 3 courses. It bears excellent on price comparison with the NCH’s own restaurant; and you can be assured of the quality of the food at Dax.
NCH Dates for your diary:
- Friday 22nd July, 8.00pm RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra Opera Gala with Celine Byrne and Alexander James Edwards
- Wednesday 27th July, 8.00pm Tommy Emmanuel
- Thursday 28th July, 8.00pm Barry Douglas, piano – Sublime to Monumental
Make an Early Bird booking
23 Pembroke Street Upper, Dublin, D02 AK20
Phone: + 353 (0) 1 676 1494
Dublin Simon Community
Dax supports the Dublin Simon Community both financially and in a volunteer capacity to help their efforts with Dublin's homeless crisis.
TuesdayLunch 12:30-2pm Dinner 6:00-9:30pm
WednesdayLunch 12:30-2pm Dinner 6:00-9:30pm
ThursdayLunch 12:30-2pm Dinner 6:00-9:30pm
FridayLunch 12:30-2pm Dinner 6:00-10pm
- Graham Neville joins Dax Restaurant April 25, 2017
- Olivier donates €8,100 to Dublin Simon April 19, 2017
- Six Nations Rugby Lunches December 28, 2016
- Christmas Holidays December 28, 2016
- Saturday Christmas Lunch 17th December November 29, 2016
- Help Dax help the Homeless this Christmas November 21, 2016
- Rugby Internationals – Autumn 2016 September 6, 2016
- New Early Bird times for autumn 2016 – Culture Night 2016 September 6, 2016
- Festive Season Group Dining September 6, 2016