We’ve a small request: please vote for Dax in this year’s restaurant of the year awards in the following categories:
- Best Restaurant Dublin: Dax Restaurant
- Best Chef Dublin: Tomaz Morawski
- Best Wine Experience: Dax Restaurant
- Best Sommelier: Olivier Meisonnave
- Best Service: Dax Restaurant
- Food & Wine Magazine reader’s Choice: Dax Restaurant
You can read the whole article here: TheTaste.ie
Dax embraces the summer season with gusto as we unveil our new season lunch and a la carte dinner menus.
A la Carte starters of Seared Sea Bream, Yellow Fin Tuna and Sautéed Foie Gras begin a journey of summer flavours including samphire, rhubarb and strawberries, garlic and nettle. Our a la carte main courses include rack of Irish lamb, Magret of Duck, Cod and Scallops and our summer desserts are the perfect end to a fine summer meal in Dublin city.
Dax lunch has to be the best value in the city at only 24.50 for two courses and 29.50 for three course served Tuesday to Friday and A la Carte lunch is always available to. A la carte dinner is served every evening from 5pm.
You can request a reservation on line here
23 Pembroke Street Upper, Dublin, D02 AK20
Phone: + 353 (0) 1 676 1494
Dublin Simon Community
Dax supports the Dublin Simon Community both financially and in a volunteer capacity to help their efforts with Dublin's homeless crisis.
TuesdayLunch 12:30-2:15pm Dinner 6:00-10:30pm
WednesdayLunch 12:30-2:15pm Dinner 6:00-10:30pm
ThursdayLunch 12:30-2:15pm Dinner 6:00-10:30pm
FridayLunch 12:30-2:15pm Dinner 6:00-10:30pm
- Six Nations Rugby Lunches December 28, 2016
- Christmas Holidays December 28, 2016
- Saturday Christmas Lunch 17th December November 29, 2016
- Help Dax help the Homeless this Christmas November 21, 2016
- Rugby Internationals – Autumn 2016 September 6, 2016
- New Early Bird times for autumn 2016 – Culture Night 2016 September 6, 2016
- Festive Season Group Dining September 6, 2016
- Early Bird Dinner – Before a concert at the NCH July 20, 2016
- Great Value Fine Wines: 20% off Burgundy 1er Crus and Bordeaux Grand Crus July 18, 2016